Post Title Part Time Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
Closing Date Thursday 4th June 2020 @ 10.00am
Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant to start in September 2020
Grade D, pt. 8-11 £18,611 – 19,171 per annum pro rata. 08.30am – 12.00pm (17.5 hours per week), Monday – Friday, 38 weeks per year.
Chesterton Primary School are looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work with a year 3 children with Special Educational Needs. The post will involve working one to one, within the classroom environment. Experience of working with SEN children would be an advantage.
The position is a temporary contract due to funding received for this specific pupil. The position will continue until such time as the funding is discontinued or when the pupil leaves our school.
We are looking for a person who:
• Can play a key role in the support of learning
• Have high expectations in all areas of children's learning and behavior
• Can support innovation and originality in creating stimulating learning opportunities
• Can work effectively with parents to provide the very best support for all of our children
• Are able to encourage the children to develop a lifelong passion for learning.
Duties may include:
• Supporting other adults within the classroom
• Liaising with parents
• Working with a named child with additional needs
• Record keeping as required
We offer a committed, supportive and fully engaged staff, local governing body and academy sponsor.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
For more information and application pack, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 4th June 2020 @ 1000am
Salary: £18,611 Pro rata
Closing Date: 4 June 2020, 10.00am